National Gun Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I usually take 300-400 rounds depending on the checking account status....

For those who have to buy ammo, at the range what does it normally run you? 100 bucks?

·
Registered
569 Posts
I usually take a box of 100 rd of WWB I get at WallyWorld for $15.75 or some reloads I buy at the gun shows.

G

·
0 Posts
I buy 4 boxes of whatever I am low on each week and Put it in a dry box. So I have emergency ammo and my range ammo in the same area. I usually bring how ever much ammo I can carry, I hit the range with a vengeance :p

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
I stop at a local indoor range on the way home and usually take 200 rounds. I may only shoot 100 depending upon my available time but once in a while I shoot the total.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Travis said:
I usually take 300-400 rounds depending on the checking account status....
Same here, usually bring 300-400 rounds of various calibers. It all depends on what my checking account will allow.

-Derek

·
Registered
957 Posts
'bout the same for me.. Not worth it for less than 300 rounds or so, unless I'm testing a new load.

Travis, you have got to start reloading if your buying that much ammo.

J

·
0 Posts
I usually take 4 guns to my club so you can imagine how many rounds I shoot. I always fill in with a 22.

H

·
0 Posts
Twenty more rounds than I intend to shoot.

I never leave the range without at least one magazine full.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Usually 100 rounds for each pistol, 100 rounds per bolt gun, 2-300 for one of my ARs, AKs or FALs. Taking the battle guns out is just an invite to tear things up. Double everything if Honey Bunny is going with me.

·
Registered
957 Posts
I went this afternoon, I took 300 rounds, 200 45acp and 100 10mm.

A couple days ago I got a load of fill dirt trucked into the yard, been shoveling 2 day now.

The 45's werent bad, The first clip of 10's got my wrist hurting. Didnt finish off the 10's

I dont download the 10's, that what I have a .40 for.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
I too take about 300 + rounds not counting 22 ammo. I always have at least one 22 auto with me and lots of 22 ammo in my gun bag. So when I get tired of the big guns I practice with the 22.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts