<p>
Here's a few... Can you name them? Are there more?</p>

Attachments

· Registered
17,515 Posts
22 mag, 22lr, 22long? 22 short and cb cap

· Registered
17,515 Posts
btw there is a boat load of other .22 ammo out there but i'm guessing you meant just rim fire?

· Premium Member
9,922 Posts
I would say the 22 mag is in a family of it's own since the bullet and case is larger.
The bullet in the .22 WMR isn’t a larger diameter but the case is longer. In .22 ammo, the makers imagination is the limit of development and use. Hyper velocity to down right slow and from a BB’s to heavy ( for a .22 ) and load to quiet ( for a .22 or air rifle ) can be found. They have been made in so many countries around the world that it’s shocking to see what has been made.

· Premium Member
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

· Registered
17,515 Posts

· Premium Member
9,922 Posts
yo, Stamp. The .22 long rifle bullet is .223 case is .226 and the 22 mag bullet is .224 case is .242
The LR will fit in the WMR chamber but it’s not recommended. The WMR WILL FIT IN THE LR chamber but you have to hit it with a hammer just a bit. Just kidding. Do not try this at home! Thank you for the 1000ths of an inch correction.

· Super Moderator
6,145 Posts
<p>
Are there more?</p>
Rimfire or centerfire? You looking for just 22 rimfire or the family of both centerfire and rim fire in the 22 line? Such with .223, .224, .222, etc

· Super Moderator
6,145 Posts
Yep, the .22 Hornet is in there with the centerfire cartrdges too.

· Premium Member
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I asked the same question and was told it is sub-sonic, what ever that is. It is butt ugly!

yes, the subsonic

I've yet to try it

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.