Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
818 Posts
I knew these were the results I was going to get:

You are 42% Emo. Ha Ha!

Whiner baby. Stop your whining and grab a tissue. Suck it up princess. You can do better, don't you think? Oh well.. anyway.. thanks for playing...

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
I got 32%

"Normal. You may have some hard stuff goin on, but it doesn't bother you too much. That's okay. Good work and thanks for playing..."

I think the black clothing, and thinking death is not a bad thing threw me over the edge! :mrgreen:

G

·
Hmmmmmmm... not sure how I scored a 0%, but I did. I consider myself a fairly emotional person, but I'm not a depressed person.

G

·
You are 12% Emo. Ha Ha!

Immovable Force. You're fine. Something bad happens, you shrug it off. No Big deal right? Good job. Carry on. Thanks for playing...

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
I got a 0%, gee, I must be semi-normal! ;) ;)

G

·
24% WTF is normal spose to mean??

If youve ever bin kickd in the balls believe me ur gonna shed a tear everytime u think about it! ;)

G

·
eXXit said:
24% WTF is normal spose to mean??

If youve ever bin kickd in the balls believe me ur gonna shed a tear everytime u think about it! ;)
Yep, my dog jumped up last night when I was sitting in a chair and I literally tasted my testicles. I dropped to the ground like a ton of bricks. Wife came downstairs and asked what was wrong. I couldn't even answer her, but she saw what I was holding and saw the dog cowered in the corner and guessed what happened.

G

·
You are 0% Emo. Ha Ha!

Immovable Force. You're fine. Something bad happens, you shrug it off. No Big deal right? Good job. Carry on. Thanks for playing...

PHEW!

THAT (wasn't ) CLOSE!
:lol:

·
Registered
569 Posts
8%
Immovable Force. You're fine. Something bad happens, you shrug it off. No Big deal right? Good job. Carry on. Thanks for playing

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Took it several times trying to manipulate the result. Too easy. So easy I ran off crying and having to be consoled by a 6'3" Bisexual Amazon who liked listening to Marilyn Manson and the BeeGees while s/he was getting a tattoo of Dick Cheney done on his/her thigh.

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
gunrnr said:
Took it several times trying to manipulate the result. Too easy. So easy I ran off crying and having to be consoled by a 6'3" Bisexual Amazon who liked listening to Marilyn Manson and the BeeGees while s/he was getting a tattoo of Dick Cheney done on his/her thigh.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.