National Gun Forum banner
41 - 60 of 563 Posts
G

·
I found this site on google. I tried a dozen before this one and have only waited to gain access, or didn't find on other sites what I have found here. This forum aloud me imediate access and hoping to hear from anyone soon.
The best site I have found to date.

G

·
Sig's the man!

Spent a day with him and Doug up at McMinnville, OR last summer - great guy(s)! Sig suggested that I come over and check it out ... and I did. That was good advice - nice to meet a lot of new faces - well, new Avitars, anyway! :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Thanks sig for all of the help. I think I need to make him a ADMIN... He really has done a lot for this forum. :-B-:

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Andy! Glad to see you've already jumped in and started posting. If you have a sec, you might go over the the "New Members Introduction" thread.

Enjoy!

KYPD,

~Rick
a/k/a "The Gunrunner"

G

·
Someone on another forum had a link to this forum. Don't remember who's responsible for me invading your space, but, if I remember who is to blame I'll edit his name in and you can take it up with him! :p

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
Got my first laptop recently (usually prefer desktops), set up wireles so I can sit on the couch and putz, found you through Google. This forum is a lot more intimate a community than AR15, that's for sure!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Search Engine for a gun forum.

G

·
Googled "gun forums" and this was near the top. So I checked it out, it looked nice. The people and mods looked good so here I am. I wish more people would check some of my stuff out. Theres lots of people out there that know so much. But maybe I didn't ask the right question? Anyways, I like it. Its fun.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,679 Posts
Your cellmate's name is Google? :)

41 - 60 of 563 Posts