National Gun Forum banner

521 - 540 of 553 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Pure luck, was looking for a decent site to get gun values and saw the link.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Firstly never use Google, its an evil corporation , typed into Duckduckgo ''Antique guns forums '' and this was number 4 on the list, was a breeze to join up and I recieved immediate access to reply to posts- which is not the case at other gun forums.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am always searching for information on guns, reloading and general shooting knowledge. I do not and never will know it all.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Searched "Best gun forum". Stoopid right? This was the first one that popped up. Browsed a bit, it looked good and most posts seemed respectful so I figured I'd give it a go and joined.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
53,933 Posts
Greetings and Salutations

·
Registered
120 Posts
Saw it listed on the Colt, Ruger, and S&W forums with the updated forum software under the Popular Communities. I am also a long time member of the Defensive Carry forum.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Found site on DuckDuckGo. Need some help. Spouse recently passed and I have his gun collection. Need to know how I find out what guns are registered in his name (some may be in my name or children's names).

·
53,933 Posts

Firearm registration, depending on your state of residence, can mean a little or can mean a lot.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Was looking for a new gun forum as one of my favorite forums has become quiet with not much activity any more so I went looking for a new one. Found AR-15 forum first and tried to join but couldn’t, they wouldn’t accept my email address so I went back and searched again and found this site and I decided to join! Seems like a good site here so far, happy I joined!

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
I was searching for a good gun forum, and i found this was one that was updated frequently, and had a good response rate.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I found the site during the last mid-term election cycle while doing research about gun facts for a friend's blog. I was an active member on a couple other sites, but yet still managed to lurk here for quite a few days out of each month.

I liked the "tone" of this site over time and decided to become a member last month.

Reactions: friendof2nd

·
53,933 Posts

521 - 540 of 553 Posts