National Gun Forum banner

501 - 520 of 553 Posts

·
Aim true !
10,290 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Duck Duck Go. I was looking for a place to expand my learning. As a bonus I found an active group of pretty nice folks.

Aside: I dumped Google a while back. I'm only willing to let flaming liberal organizations spy on me to a point (apologies to the liberal individuals out there for that remark - I know liberals who own firearms too).

·
Registered
10 Posts
Googled gun forums cuz I got tired of arguing about beer with people that don't know what they're talking about.

·
Léitheoir
154 Posts
Simply typed "Gun Forum" into google. This was the top result.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Searching the gun forums.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
53,933 Posts
No matter how you found us, thanks for being here.

Reactions: Ziggidy

·
Maintenance man
40 Posts
Asked Google or whatever search engine is on my tablet about mixing ammo, different brands, grain, hollow points with fmj. I remember hearing you shouldn't when I was younger and it just kinda stuck with me. It landed me here. After looking around I decided to give forums a go.this is the only forum I have joined. I have visited a few but,they didn't seem very friendly or patient with new gunners. I usually put alot of thought into things and it leads to weird questions, and figured this seems like a place where "the only stupid question is the one you don't ask". anyways I am enjoying my time on here. I'm not perfect and I screw things up from time to time. I'll always be the first to admit it when it goes down. Thanks for welcoming me into this crew. Y'all seem like good people.
Stay free!

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Asked Google or whatever search engine is on my tablet about mixing ammo, different brands, grain, hollow points with fmj. I remember hearing you shouldn't when I was younger and it just kinda stuck with me. It landed me here. After looking around I decided to give forums a go.this is the only forum I have joined. I have visited a few but,they didn't seem very friendly or patient with new gunners. I usually put alot of thought into things and it leads to weird questions, and figured this seems like a place where "the only stupid question is the one you don't ask". anyways I am enjoying my time on here. I'm not perfect and I screw things up from time to time. I'll always be the first to admit it when it goes down. Thanks for welcoming me into this crew. Y'all seem like good people.
Stay free!

Mixing ammo reloads or factory never hurt any gun I own I do it several times through out the relationship of Gun and I. Why? I avoid the finicky ammo guns Now the gun manufactures do this to see which runs best and to be able to pass this information on to the consumer. Google can help but never let it be the one source of research materials used

·
Maintenance man
40 Posts
Just got back and I mixed up some magazines and she loved it. I mixed steel cased, aluminum,115 grain and 124 grain all in the same mag. Not a single issue. For whatever reason I thought it could be a problem. We live, we learn.

501 - 520 of 553 Posts