National Gun Forum banner
21 - 40 of 563 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
SheNine said:
sig232 said:
Well at least no one has put up a post saying that they saw NGF's address printed on a bar restroom wall. ;) ;) ;)

............ or a stripper pole!

Hey, how did Owtlaw find us?!?! ;) :mrgreen: ;) :mrgreen:
owtlaw said:
Saw a post over on XD Talk.
Great my name is now forever linked to stripper poles or just poles in general .. :i:

·
Registered
648 Posts
I gotta be me... :--- -I :i: :i: :lol: :ugeek: :geek: :evil: :oops: :( :cool: :D :-B-:

·
Registered
761 Posts
Glock and Load said:
owtlaw said:
I gotta be me... :--- -I :i: :i: :lol: :ugeek: :geek: :evil: :oops: :( :cool: :D :-B-:
Who else are you going to be? :-B-:

I heard he's trying to be She9.

G

·
I read your post on GunBroker, before it was poofed.

Now there lots of us on GB who use the Gun Forum in our signature. I guess they figured they couldn't poof all of us. -r-

·
Registered
761 Posts
Mine has the most personal touch to it. All y'alls reasons suck compared to mine.

What about you, Travis? What brought YOU to NGF? :mrgreen: :lol:

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Travis said:
The mods of every single other forum. :-B-:

Don't go a knockin the Mods, they are our bros!! ;)

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,679 Posts
I was editing member's signature lines on another forum. :mrgreen:

G

·
Well in Denmark,our gun forum consists mostly of nerds who can´t answer/start a thread without mentioning the
hair colour their grandfather wore, while contemplating how to design a Schouboe .32 1903, or some other
obscure pistol.

what I mean is:WAY too local!

What I like about you guys (and the lovely Shenine) is that you have a natural approach to firearms, whereas in
my country, the interest is mostly held by guys who once knew somebody who saw a picture of a naked woman...

so,my fellow gunappreciators should get a life.

(Found you on google)

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
TFL while I was shopping -- some member (have no idea who) had the same tag on his signature that I have on all of mine now. Simply index.php

21 - 40 of 563 Posts