National Gun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 553 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Sig232 brought me on. He's quite possibly the oldest of all of the people who I consider to be my friends.

·
Right Wing Zealot
1,228 Posts
Someone using the name Kimberpro on The Firing Line sent me a PM and let me know about it...was glad to, I was tired of that forums rules and over moderation. Haven't been back.

YOU STILL NEED TO INCREASE THE SIZE OF THE 'BOARD INDEX' BAR FOR YOUR NEW USERS THOUGH..................................

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I cant... It made the text of the forum HUGE! I was like well. I will have to figure it out when everyone is sleeping. :D

I did try and will try again...

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
I saw your post over at GB asking people to come visit. I think the second time I saw your post I came over and took a look. Liked your setup and thought you were a savy guy that had a good vision for a forum that was more people friendly.

·
Registered
761 Posts
I don't sleep. I merely rest.

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sig232 said:
I saw your post over at GB asking people to come visit. I think the second time I saw your post I came over and took a look. Liked your setup and thought you were a savy guy that had a good vision for a forum that was more people friendly.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

THAT WAS SO SAD!!! :D

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Well at least no one has put up a post saying that they saw NGF's address printed on a bar restroom wall. ;) ;) ;)

·
Banned
1,456 Posts
I found it thru Google one day when I was exploring for new gun forums. I joined right away. Great format, and super nice people and mods. Can't beat that. Bill T.

·
Banned
1,456 Posts
SheNine said:
sig232 said:
Well at least no one has put up a post saying that they saw NGF's address printed on a bar restroom wall. ;) ;) ;)

............ or a stripper pole!
Hey, Don't knock "Stripper Poles" Melanie wears leather and heel's all the time! :lol: Bill T.

·
Banned
1,456 Posts
billt said:
Great format, and super nice mods. Can't beat that. Bill T.
I take that back. What happened to my picture of Jesse??? :lol: Bill T.

G

·
0 Posts
I was in a bar in Wheeling, West Virginia when I went to the restroom and saw nationalgunforum.com on the wall of the bathroom stall. Seriously. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
177 Posts
I was sent a PM over at The Firing Line and came to look. Tired of the guys at TFL who would like to tell me about my job and how me and the state are doing things wrong and we have no clue.

·
Banned
1,456 Posts
Trapper L said:
Tired of the guys at TFL who would like to tell me about my job and how me and the state are doing things wrong and we have no clue.
That place hasn't a clue. They are extremely arrogant over there. It's why I left. This place is much nicer. Bill T.

1 - 20 of 553 Posts