National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you think about those badges that you see in the back of all the magazines. Send in $50 and a box top from Post Toastes and you get a pretty badge.

Show that to a police officer and I bet its a one way ticket to the slammer for impersonating an officer.

Anyone have one!!

G

·
there a bad idea. and every leo ive spoken with agrees. if you were supposed to have a badge you would have been issued one

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe some folks would like to buy one and glue it to a picture board showing their pictures of the gun events they have been involved in and other gun related goodies. Hang it up on the wall with the other historical tidbits of information.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
leeindy said:
its what happens when were both right. and i get there first.
I will have to agree. If someone flashes one of those badges it will be all over the news coast to coast. "Permit holders are impersonating police officers!" "See we, brady bunch, told you they were loose cannons!"

·
Registered
179 Posts
DEE-YOU-EM, DUMB!

Never quite understood them. I carry my license in my wallet if a LEO needs to see it. Otherwise, why advertise?

G

·
red-rider said:
But wouldnt a badge look cool, along with some NINJA throwing stars too. HAHA

(mall ninja joke) :D
you could just sharpen the edges of the badge to use it like a throwing star.

make sure you carry it in your front pocket tho so there isnt any more like you ;)

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
299 Posts
I think they're great if you want to get laughed at and locked up. (I am a cop and that's what would happen if you carried on one of them)

·
Registered
5,538 Posts
+1 on all comments. If you were meant to have a badge, your state would have issued you one.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts