National Gun Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A suggestion, I know it's not gun related but...

Since I've started slowly on my home theater room, I've realized that maybe a lot of peoples reading the Off Topics don't really care what I do loll. So I was thinking if there was a project section, anyone interested in anything that peoples do or build whether it's adding a downstairs bathroom or building a home theater or building a gun room, a reloading bench, building a shed or even putting up shelves in the garage could go to that section and follow the ones he/she's interested in. Projects can take a while and need a lot of pictures so in the Off Topic the thread will be bumped up constantly and this could be annoying for someone not really interested and looking for new stuff to read
Plus building stuff is fun and it gives ideas for your own projects.

So hopefully this suggestion will be taken into consideration and my home theater thread transferred to it :lol: :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
399 Posts
I think this is a good idea.
Though I'm not sure if there is enough interest to warrant a section on the site.

How does the community feel about the above suggestion?

Richard.

·
5,082 Posts
Make sub-forum within Off Topics....
"Personal Projects"
*Building, cars, boats, motorcycles and projects members are involved with...*

This might pick up firearm builds as well...? Course, those seem to fit within related areas.

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^^ That'll be good too :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
399 Posts
Does anyone else agree with the suggested above?

If we have enough members who want this new section, we can bring this to the mods and see what they have to say.

Thank you :)

~ Glenda

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol so far it doesn't look too good :lol:
Oh well, it was worth a try :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
399 Posts
Yes you did :)

Remember guys if you would like this idea implemented please share your thoughts.

~ Glenda

1 - 7 of 7 Posts