National Gun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Portland's Multnomah County Sheriff turns in his badge. On the front page of the Oregonian Newspaper.

Ends his long struggle against charges that he lacks the moral fitness to serve as a police officer. Wow what a fall from the throne that is! He has lost his police certification and will never work in that field in Oregon again.

Hummmmmmmmmm.................maybe a job for him awaits in Chicago, NYC or DC! Moral fitness is not a requirement in those areas of the country.

Seems as a young Lieutenant of the state police he had an affair with the governor's wife. Bad Boy!! And then he lied about it. Wow, I think I would have lied about that one also.

Do you think that Obama might have a high level job waiting for this gentleman???

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The plot thickens also. Its seems that the Gov was having or had a previous affair with his underage teen babysitter for some time. So I guess the wife was pissed so she had an affair with the Gov bodyguard which was.............guess who. The skewered police chief.

Uh.....................all liberals by the way! Morals issues do not get in the way of emotional needs with most of them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts