National Gun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm looking for a good leather belt holster for my sig 229r; black leather, thumb snap, open muzzle ok as long as the entire gun is covered by the holster, and durable. synthetics that appear to be leather are ok too. i'm also looking for a double mag pouch to match it, also with snapping covers. this is for carry in the field/woods where atv use might allow the weapon to dislodge from open style holsters. any suggestions?

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
big dutchman said:
i'm looking for a good leather belt holster for my sig 229r; black leather, thumb snap, open muzzle ok as long as the entire gun is covered by the holster, and durable. synthetics that appear to be leather are ok too. i'm also looking for a double mag pouch to match it, also with snapping covers. this is for carry in the field/woods where atv use might allow the weapon to dislodge from open style holsters. any suggestions?
I would click on the holster store, one of the forum sponsors, and see what they have. There are a lot of holster companies that produce what you desire. Galco is one that comes to mind, Kramer, Mitch Rosen, Dillon, Charter Oak and on and on.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts