National Gun Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

I recently purchased my first handgun, a Sig Sauer P365. I've applied for my concealed carry permit. The holsters on the Sig Sauer website have great reviews; however, I understand that these reviews may be subject to bias toward the specific manufacturer. I've been specifically looking for carrying options around the waist, but I'm open to additional input. Has anyone found a specific brand/model of holster they recommend for a P365?

·
Live Free
3,375 Posts
Inside the waist (IWB) carry or outside (OWB)?

I carry OWB with a DeSanta’s crossdraw holster @11:00. My P365 rides comfortable and tucks away nicely under my shirt (obviously untucked). In colder weather I have a DeSantis belt slide @ 4:00. Both of these are leather, but there are a number of good IWB holsters by several manufacturers. I would go with kydex for IWB holsters.

You ought to train with the gun some and determine how you want to carry.

·
Keep calm & return fire!
13,164 Posts
Holsters are a personal preference thing in my opinion. You are going to go through a few different ones before you settle on the one you like. It generally takes a few tries. What one person may love and find comfortable another person will hate.

·
Registered
8,370 Posts
The basic and inexpensive SIG holster can be used RH or LH, IWB or AWB with adjustable retention and about $20; what's not to like?

Reactions: MarlinJ
1 - 4 of 4 Posts