National Gun Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now, I heard ages ago bout some Mammoth Hog that had been nailed and recorded in at a staggering 1000pounds!! turns out it was an exaggeration only 650!!!!,he had been eatin the Salmon meal for the ponds or somethin :?: point being there is spose to be another that is a World Record...Is this true Guys & Girls :?: ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The story goes that a kid with a 500 S&W mag killed a world record feral hog. Anybody from Georgia knows that feral hogs don't get fat, they are lean and mean with long tusks. Turns out the hog was pen raised and turned out onto a "hunting preserve" where wanabee hunters go to kill trophy animals. It was all a hoax.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
whompuss said:
The story goes that a kid with a 500 S&W mag killed a world record feral hog. Anybody from Georgia knows that feral hogs don't get fat, they are lean and mean with long tusks. Turns out the hog was pen raised and turned out onto a "hunting preserve" where wanabee hunters go to kill trophy animals. It was all a hoax.
So wait, they let this thing loose in a paddock and proceeded to "hunt it"? That aint hunting! Ive Heard of overseas Hunters coming here to do that too sometimes paying up to $25000 for a trophy Red...Got any sites with pics of this thing?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I believe HOGZILLA's original owner was not happy his "pet" was hunted and shot.

He was interviewed afterwards and thought the hog was going to be allowed to died of old age, not be target practice and an internet hoax. (I’m paraphrasing what he said)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JimBianchi said:
I believe HOGZILLA's original owner was not happy his "pet" was hunted and shot.

He was interviewed afterwards and thought the hog was going to be allowed to died of old age, not be target practice and an internet hoax. (I’m paraphrasing what he said)
Thats Discusting...and the kid was spose to hav shoot it with a .500 Smith?

·
Registered
569 Posts
eXXit said:
whompuss said:
So wait, they let this thing loose in a paddock and proceeded to "hunt it"? That aint hunting! Ive Heard of overseas Hunters coming here to do that too sometimes paying up to $25000 for a trophy Red...Got any sites with pics of this thing?
Here's a pic:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
glennc said:
eXXit said:
whompuss said:
Here's a pic:
Ur just to much "glennc" So no more to add?

·
Registered
569 Posts
eXXit said:
glennc said:
eXXit said:
whompuss said:
Here's a pic:
Ur just to much "glennc" So no more to add?
I got the picture...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
glennc said:
eXXit said:
whompuss said:
Here's a pic:
Is that trick photography? thats a huge piece of Bacon!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
glennc said:
eXXit said:
whompuss said:
Here's a pic:
Who would let a youngster squeeze on a .500S&W :?: I know of grown men that wouldnt! :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
shenine:Smart,Loves to go Base Jumpin,Hot,Loves to Party,& a Bad Mouth......Hes a lucky Man :!: ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Were talkin bout Hogzilla...the only reason im keepin this goin is cause I know someone out there is close to the Source :!: lil help ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts