National Gun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my fun hobbies is writing short stories. I have new one I just got done with. Am I welcome to post it here? Would OT be good place to share a fun little adventure story or even a joke now and then?

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Greetings And Welcome To The Forum

Howdy, This is primarily a gun forum. It would be hard for me to think of you as a serious writer by your first post.

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Howdy, This is primarily a gun forum. It would be hard for me to think of you as a serious writer by your first post.
No, sir. I'm not a serious writer just a literary hobbyist. I have nothing copyrighted and make no money at it. It's a fiction story but guns, crime and law enforcement do have much to do with the plot. It seems as it might fit well in OFF-TOPIC if nowhere else. It's not long-winded at only between 1,9oo and 2,ooo words. I wouldn't want to post it there unless it's OK with the mods. I feel gun enthusiasts still might get a "bang" out of my tale!!

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
53,706 Posts
Greetings and Salutations.

Post it in Off Topic. Mods will decide if it fits, among other things.

·
Keep calm & return fire!
10,324 Posts
This guy is like herpes...He just won't go away.

·
AZHerper
3,523 Posts
No, sir. I'm not a serious writer just a literary hobbyist. I have nothing copyrighted and make no money at it. It's a fiction story but guns, crime and law enforcement do have much to do with the plot. It seems as it might fit well in OFF-TOPIC if nowhere else. It's not long-winded at only between 1,9oo and 2,ooo words. I wouldn't want to post it there unless it's OK with the mods. I feel gun enthusiasts still might get a "bang" out of my tale!!
Consider that it should be OK with the "regulars" not just the "mods". I' saying...NO don't post it. I'm already getting a funny feeling about you. This site has been besieged by trolls lately or at least one troll under many guises.

·
Keep calm & return fire!
10,324 Posts
Consider that it should be OK with the "regulars" not just the "mods". I' saying...NO don't post it. I'm already getting a funny feeling about you. This site has been besieged by trolls lately or at least one troll under many guises.
He's already banned my friend.

·
Keep calm & return fire!
10,324 Posts
The mods Nicholas Cage'd him.... He was GONE in 60 seconds.

:lol:

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
I take it that there is a way to spoof IP addresses so you guys must rely on intuition. What is his purpose for doing this? Does he like to type, is he looking for agreement or just bored? When he was John Preston he just complained about everything.

·
Premium Member
5,102 Posts
I figure he’s a frustrated guy with no friends due to this kind of stuff and his attitude. He wants to tell his tales and get feed back for his twisted little psyche. To keep coming back is our punishment for banning him. If he uses a VPN he can come from almost anywhere. His problem is that he’s so easy to spot with his BS posts. Just a sad individual really.

·
Aim true !
9,503 Posts
If he would act decent. And have a good conversation about subjects. And take advice without arguing about it. He could be a decent member. Sure we all wont agree on everything. And that is fine. He needs to learn to let things drop that don't suite him.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts