National Gun Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/31/opini ... ref=slogin

I read the NY Times on-line Opinion page during my lunch. the laughs from their lunacy seems to aid digestion. I was shocked to see Maureen Dowd actually write an article that 1) didn't bash George Bush and 2) Had something critical to say about Hillary and the Demoncrats. I almost couldn't finish my PB&J sandwich.

This women can not control her Husband, how can she control the workings of the U.S. Government???

·
Dr. of Loadology
15,424 Posts
Hell has officially frozen over. I agreed with Maureen Dowd.

·
Banned
1,456 Posts
I must agree. Having a woman Commander in Chief does present real issues. Especially THAT woman. It is extremely important for the military soldiers to RESPECT the Commander in Chief. That's simply not going to happen with Hillary, I don't care what anyone says. Remember the photograph with the soldier with his fingers crossed? That would not have happened with a male. Soldiers can disagree with a sitting President, but still respect him. Not so with Hillary. That has a very negative effect with the security of this country. Especially now when we are at war, and most likely will be for a decade or more to come. As Clint Eastwood said in the movie "The Enforcer" when he was to be teamed up with a woman cop, "That's a hell of a price to pay for being stylish!" I agree. Bill T.

W

·
0 Posts
spanielsells said:
I belched up a hot dog and shot it through my nose.
Hope you don't have a ported nose like the kid running with the spoon. You'd have mustard in your eyes. :eek:

·
Dr. of Loadology
15,424 Posts
Thanks for the VISUAL, Whomp!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts