National Gun Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
from Vancouver

There is another bloke here I noticed with an interesting name: Iron Duck. With a world class handle like that I couldn't help but look at some of his contributions here. I checked out a number of his threads and he seemed to be getting beat up mighty bad. He never cussed or used any politically-incorrect terms as far as I could tell. I think he was just banned coz some folks in these parts did not agree with his ideas. I could see no technical rules violations on his part. I just happen to agree with his threads about police and about boy scouts. Shame on those folks who dumped all over his thread with girl scout cookie stuff. Speaking of sweetened overpriced dog biscuits peddled door to door and at supermarket entrances, I'm on a diet so I eat no junk food. I don't smoke, chew, drink or use unlawful dope.

The washing machine is my avatar because it stands for cleanliness as in language used on forums by me. A bloke is a man and I like classical music as in Bach. My stomach gets nauseous every time I hear hip-hop stuff or hillbilly music in Walmarts. I gotta sport my headset with my Bach sonatas, airs, fugues, preludes, cantatas, toccatas and concertos.

· Super Moderator
6,145 Posts
More lies Iron Duck...bye bye.

Reactions: deputy

· Grand Imperial Poobah
33,019 Posts
Thank you QDM! I just wished some regular members stuck around long enough to seen this.

Reactions: deputy

· Super Moderator
16,609 Posts
I tried ti tell them that the trolls always mess up sooner or later.

We can't make people register. We can't make them stay. We can make them leave and we have to err on the side of caution when we do.

Alan

· Registered
3,573 Posts
There seems to be more of this here than on any other forum I participate in.
Is it always this same fool?
I am just ignoring new posters if they ask stupid questions.
Regular folks usually introduce themselves, then later ask intelligent gun related questions.
If someone starts out with a social or political statement or rant, I call it a troll .

· Registered
6,726 Posts
some of the posts are obvious "bait" to draw a reaction with a provocative statement.....such as this one and and another one under a different name.........

· Registered
22,062 Posts
"There is another bloke here I noticed with an interesting name: Iron Duck. With a world class handle like that I couldn't help but look at some of his contributions here. I checked out a number of his threads and he seemed to be getting beat up mighty bad. He never cussed or used any politically-incorrect terms as far as I could tell. I think he was just banned coz some folks in these parts did not agree with his ideas."

WHAMMO!

Next time try some camouflage.................

· Super Moderator
16,609 Posts
Reactions: Coalcracker

· Registered
4,404 Posts
I don't usually like closed threads but maybe we should close this one. I sometimes wonder why someone was banned maybe a little blurb might help others understand.

· Registered
6,726 Posts
I don't usually like closed threads but maybe we should close this one. I sometimes wonder why someone was banned maybe a little blurb might help others understand.
multiple personalities/names...........same person

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.