National Gun Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Novice Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I'd like to start by thanking you for taking the time to read this.

My name is Ian. I am 15yrs old and homeschooled. I first got into firearms back when I was probably 9 or so. I thought guns were cool then, and I thought the best way to shoot guns would be to become a police officer. I still want to do that as a career (that or welding). I shot my first gun back in 2012, I believe. I think it was a .22 AR, but I could be wrong. Anyway, that created a spark that REALLY got me into guns. Ever since then, I've been doing as much research as I could in my spare time. I have, since that first shooting experience, shot a 10/22 Ruger, a S & W .40 pistol, a Savage 16ga Stevens Model 940 shotgun, and a .38 or .40 rifle which I cannot remember the name to. I have also shot a Heritage .22 revolver, but I can't remember the name for that either. Anyway, moving on. I have joined the Nat' Gun Forum in hopes that people can answer my questions concerning guns, and so that I can hopefully learn something that I can pass onto others later on in life.

Just so you know, that paragraph above is also my bio, so if you want to read it later without having to dig through all the other posts then just look at my profile.

Hmm... What else... Oh yeah! I have been trying to fix up my dad's uncle's Mossberg .22 Model 46M-B (made in 1940-45) and his 16ga shotgun (mentioned above). I will be looking around the forums to see where I can post questions about that. On another subject, if you were wondering why my forum name is TheKid. It's because I am also a part of a gaming forum/clan and that's my name there. It just kind of sticks with me, lol. If you are interested in that clan, just PM me and I'll give you the web address.

Well, that's about it. See you around the forums!

-Ian (TheKid)

·
Super Moderator
5,832 Posts
Welcome!

Reactions: TheKid

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
54,933 Posts
Greetings and Salutations

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
23,468 Posts
Welcome from NC!

·
Registered
9,127 Posts
Welcome and glad you made it.

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,521 Posts

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Greetings from the GREAT WHITE NORTH and welcome to the forum .

·
Registered
7,253 Posts
Welcome from Missouri Kid :machinegun:

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Welcome from Idaho Ian,

You can certainly post questions in this forum about the Mossberg .22 and the shotgun. Someone here can certainly answer them. Keep in mind that when asking questions for fixing them up it is best to also add pictures of them and detailed pictures of areas in question. :smile5:

We're all glad to help.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts