National Gun Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now the real forum talk can begin now that I am here ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was sure you guy's would not be able to live without my presance!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
red-rider said:
Welcome to the forum. What do you like to shoot?, besides trespassers :D :--- -I
You name it I like to shoot it! :mrgreen:

A large portion of the people here know me from other forums (I use the same handle at all the forums I am a member of) and that is why I did not do much of an introduction.

I currently have about 40 guns here in my house ( that is takeing into account my kids' guns) and my collection is allways growing.

For those who do not know me, I am big on RIA's and currently have 6 of them of various models and will be getting 3 more in the near future.

I do have my consealed carry permit and do not go very many places without a gun on me, and feel everyone should be carrying as well!

I am a single father of 2 kids (10yo girl &7yo boy) who are my life! I am raiseing them on my own with no help at all from thier mother who is 3000 miles away and only even calls them once in a blue moon. Both my kids are also into shooting as well and are allways wanting more guns.

I am sure others here can fill ya'll in on other things about me as time goes on! :lol: :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
git_r_done said:
For those who do not know me, I am big on RIA's and currently have 6 of them of various models and will be getting 3 more in the near future.
We will get along just fine ;) :i:

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Welcome! Looks like a lot of the old GB and XD people are moving over to this fun place! Got a great mix of people here and I know you will fit in well.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pfffffst!

Sig!

Ever see that picture of Git hang'in with Art Bell's new wife?

Been meaning to ask him about that ... those quiet ones are
sure sneaky! :eek:

:-B-:

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
zipperzap said:
Pfffffst!

Sig!

Ever see that picture of Git hang'in with Art Bell's new wife?

Been meaning to ask him about that ... those quiet ones are
sure sneaky! :eek:

:-B-:

Ha!Ha! You be bad Zip! :lol:

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Welcome from down in N.M.!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts