National Gun Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, names' Jason and just saw this site being advertised at the FN Forum. This site looks pretty cool so far and I hope to be around to see it grow. :D

Anyways, here's a bit of info about me in case you don't know me from other hunting/shooting forums. I'm 17 (18 on October 1st), and I been into shooting since I was 3. I'm mostly a shotgunner and enjoy trap and tactical shotgunning. I do want to get into long range rifle shooting, but my current rifle is way too powerful and expensive for me to shoot. I'm not ashamed to admit it, it hurts my shoulder a lot. It's a Remington 700 chambered in .338 RUM. When I turn 18 I hope to trade it in for something lighter such as maybe a .308 or .30-06.

Anyways, I hope to be a good participant in this forum. I know I'm young still and wet behind the ears, but don't be too hard on me. :mrgreen:

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
How are you doing Jason? I am in from Illinois and have been shooting since I was seven so just slightly longer than you... :lol:

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Hey, Maser! Looking forward to seeing you around!!!

~Rick
a/k/a "The Gunrunner"

·
Banned
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys for the warm welcome. This site seems real sweet. Glad to be a member here. :D

H

·
0 Posts
are you the same maser that was on Gunbroker with a pic. of his leg in your sig. line?

·
Banned
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hawk said:
are you the same maser that was on Gunbroker with a pic. of his leg in your sig. line?

I think you mean rugerforum. I had that leg pic as my sig for awhile. :D Is this the pic in question?

:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts