National Gun Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never fire a rifle skyward. Always have a backstop you are sure of. The lethal range of a rifle is much greater than that of a shotgun. Dads, make sure your boy is properly firearms-trained. Don't assume that's "something he ought to know by nature" even if he is raised on a ranch or farm.

Lassie - Episode #510 - "Father and Son" - Season 16, Ep. 7 - 11/09/1969

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
22,266 Posts

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Just like cancer is known to feed on sugar, trolls provoke and feed on response. Don’t feed!
Anyway, all "JP" aside, just be please safe and train your family members to do the same, ladies and gentlemen. Better to have a pesky member here than to have careless gun death. Gun safety can't ever be overemphasized. Cancer feeds on lungs filled with tar and nicotine and smokers are just plain stupid. I don't smoke, dope or drink. God bless!

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
I get most of my life lessons from Forest Gump. Life is indeed like a box of chocolates.

Reactions: Square target

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The problem with this pesky member is......you have been banned for CoC violations and yet here you are still breaking the rules.

What are you talking about? What rules are violated? You have to show me, I'm from Misery.

·
Registered
13,199 Posts

·
Registered
13,199 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts