National Gun Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As everyone may know here in NY state Governor Andrew Cuomo forced more restrictive gun laws upon law abiding citizens.... right now there is a petition in progress on the white house website. we need to gain 25K signatures by 2/13/13 before the obama adminstration will even look at the petition .. as of right now we only need 2600 more signatures but time is not on our side...please help support us ny residents and sign the petition.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/rule-ny-safe-act-be-unconstitutional/W2KLT6t8

·
Pissed Old Lady
3,793 Posts
As everyone may know here in NY state Governor Andrew Cuomo forced more restrictive gun laws upon law abiding citizens.... right now there is a petition in progress on the white house website. we need to gain 25K signatures by 2/13/13 before the obama adminstration will even look at the petition .. as of right now we only need 2600 more signatures but time is not on our side...please help support us ny residents and sign the petition.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/rule-ny-safe-act-be-unconstitutional/W2KLT6t8
I don't mean to burst your bubble, sure he will look at it. Nothing will happen from it. Look at all the session ones that just got blown off. You need to work at the state level to effect the change. The Elite in Washington won't do a thing to help you. The agenda POTUS has set out is pretty clear, he wants gun control - period. Look, just do what you think is right, but you need to work the state level for so many reasons.

·
Pissed Old Lady
3,793 Posts
It is sad to say "But Move" give them their gun free state and read labels and don't buy anything coming out of NY.
You can't blame manufacturers because they are in New York, they've been there for years and years. It's sad to see that Ruger and Remington have moved out of Connecticut. But again, it is what it is...

·
Registered
54 Posts
If I can buy something I need some place other than NY or CA. I'm going to I would let them suffer, I'll just spend my money in Idaho :)

·
Pissed Old Lady
3,793 Posts

·
Pissed Old Lady
3,793 Posts

·
Pissed Old Lady
3,793 Posts
Reactions: gofour24
1 - 8 of 8 Posts