National Gun Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
what's happenin' forum mans got this gat since bare time i dunno what it is can y'all help me identify it & also the caliber of the rounds too? I know it's a bolt-action & it doesn't really look american to me but ion know nothin' so holla back.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Your pictures are terrible and the bullets appear to have a pile of newspaper on them. What country are you in?

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Looks like a Cooey model 75 single shot most likely in .22 Long Rifle caliber. You wouldn't by chance be in Canada would you? Your rifle was made in Canada.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Agree with all of the above. That is a Canuckistani Cooey 75, made from the 1930s to the 1960s and is chambered in 22 lr. In the future, the use of Google Translate will be helpful.

·
Banned
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My apologies my good sir. I appreciate all the help from everyone on the forum. Much respect to everyone here. It definitely is indeed the Cooey. Had no clue it was manufactured in Canada. Also a friendly reminder that the Toronto Raptors are your 2019 NBA World Champions.

·
Registered
14,912 Posts
Can anyone translate the above posts?

I'm one of the younger guys here and i felt i needed a secret decoder ring.

Reactions: MisterMills357

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,669 Posts
Mr. Ammol Singh Bath is posting from near Scarborough, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

·
Registered
758 Posts
It's amazing how his English becomes better after he found out he wasn't where he thought he was.

Elbonia to Canada has nothing to do with it.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
wished I spoke ebonia and jive nice looking .22 lr Cooey 75? need better pics and translations

1 - 17 of 17 Posts