National Gun Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some help. Lost my password. Did everything I could think of to try and remember. No Luck.

Anyone able to help me? Please send me a PM.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
How did you post without a password? Try hitting forgot password.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried that. I got online by registering as "Rasist Infidel" rather then "Racist Infidel."

Can someone delete the "Rasist Infidel" account and send me a temp password for "Racist Infidel" so I can get my account open?

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Do you remember the email you joined with as racist infidel?

·
Keep calm & return fire!
11,926 Posts
SquareTarget had this same issue and either got no help from admin or was unable to recover his old account.

·
Super Moderator
5,705 Posts
This is going to be tough. Sounds like you used two screen names under one email addy. The only thing I can do is tell you to email the admins n tell them the situation.

Or you can go on a different computer or your phone and try to get the site to send a new password for
Racist Infidel.

·
Keep calm & return fire!
11,926 Posts
If I were you, I'd edit your posts and remove your email addys from the open forum. Supply them privately to the Admin.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Hold on, type in whatever your first user name was and then hit forgot password. Wait a minute and then check all you email accounts for the response and follow the link. you will have to enter a new password and then write it down. Piece of cake.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Why did you wait a week after signing up with this account to mention the password issue?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Because I'm in the middle of writing an appellate brief for a legal issue I have. Forums have taken a back burner for a while.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
I mean, why wasn't it your first post with this account?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts