National Gun Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I'm looking to identify the gun in this photo. And whether or not a gun expert could decipher it's an actual weapon or BB-gun / air rifle.

Here is the pic: BS+with+AR15-1[1].jpg

·
1,796 Posts
That's a odd question what's your reason for asking??? Tell the Guy in the picture to get his finger off the trigger.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The man in the photo has harassed people online and he's associated with the domestic terrorist Brett Kimberlin, aka 'The Speedway Bomber'. I'm looking for clarification on the type of gun in the photo for safety purposes to those he has harassed. The way he's handling it -- finger on trigger, pointing out of the window is a bit jarring as well.

·
1,796 Posts
OK? First off does it really matter if its real or not? A threat is a threat and I'm sure law enforcement would treat it as such. Its hard to be sure but it looks small to me from the pic and I see some metal between the lower and the dust guard that looks very much out of place. Going off that I'd place my bet on a replica style airsoft. That being said he appears to have some real ar15 add ons such as a vortex optic and a b.a.d lever (bolt release) so in all fairness if he pointed that at me or a l.e.o he would likely get shot. If he's making threats do yourself a favor and skip this BS and turn him into the proper authorities.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is it possible the reason the riffle appears 'small' is because the man in the photo is rather big?

My first thought it was an airsoft as well seeing AR-15's are banned in his home state of Maryland.

·
1,796 Posts
Is it possible the reason the riffle appears 'small' is because the man in the photo is rather big?

My first thought it was an airsoft as well seeing AR-15's are banned in his home state of Maryland.
Its possible I suppose. They do a real good job replicating the real ones. When I blow the pic up it gets fuzzy so its hard to say. However if he's making threats of violence it really doesn't matter if its real or not.

·
Registered
742 Posts
The man in the photo has harassed people online and he's associated with the domestic terrorist Brett Kimberlin, aka 'The Speedway Bomber'. I'm looking for clarification on the type of gun in the photo for safety purposes to those he has harassed. The way he's handling it -- finger on trigger, pointing out of the window is a bit jarring as well.
Yea, practically set up a sniper position.:Yawn1:

·
Registered
976 Posts

i could be wrong dont know the current maryland laws but in most cases if you have the gun before the ban or moved to the state with it you are allowed to have it.

·
Super Moderator
14,148 Posts
It looks like he's in some sort of nursing home or something. Clinical type bed, jammies, prefab walls, etc...

Alan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts