National Gun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This could be you or me,when in a court of law self defence has no meaning.Click on his statement to the court,and you can tell this man is no murderer,but a victim.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Harold Fish was hiking in Coconino County when a man with a violent history and his two dogs attacked him. Mr. Fish fired a warning shot at the dogs to keep them from attacking him. Grant Kuenzli then attacked Mr. Fish while yelling death threats. Mr. Fish was forced to fire at Kuenzli, killing him at point blank range. What Mr. Fish did not know, and could not know, was the violent history of Grant Kuenzli. A history, among many other facts of the case, that the judge and prosecutor would not allow in court for the jury to consider.

http://www.haroldfishdefense.org/welcome.htm

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Going to send a check tomorrow. Reading the whole story it makes me sick that he is in this situation. After he shot the BG in obvious self defense he tried to save his life AND alert the police.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Glock and Load said:
Going to send a check tomorrow. Reading the whole story it makes me sick that he is in this situation. After he shot the BG in obvious self defense he tried to save his life AND alert the police.
My donation will be sent in Monday morning,Disney Land prosecutors and judges must be stopped.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts