National Gun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. My name is Levi Peters. I don't know how much the community here feels they need to know before they trust or treat someone with respect, so I will take a guess and provide as much as I feel is necessary. I am a Christian, a gun enthusiast, and a dirt biking enthusiast as well. I know my fair share about firearms, but joined this forum in a search to learn more. I'm looking forward to having conversations with all of you, have a nice day.

Levi.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello Levi and a warm welcome to the Forum.

Here everyone is treated with respect or the board mods will gently remind them our goals are such, them firmly kick them in the butt in the event they didn't learn the first time. We consider ourselves a family and as such allow our youngsters to read and learn about firearms. We allow no profane or obscene language, no nudity or overt sexually suggestive remarks. There is a bright red indicator on the right side of each post. If you encounter any of the above you just press that button and a mod will come to your aid.

We welcome Christians, Jews, red necks, political lefties (although they may get verbally beat up on in a nice but firm way) Budists, Native Americans, even trial lawyers. Hope you stay and be a active part of us.

Word of caution, we have several females who may spank you if you make a sexist post. One in particular, SheNine, can shoot a group with a .357 that amaze you. She's got a quick wit and bit of a tart snap but we all love her. The little green cactus juice drink and green head is in her honor- so I'll give you your first SheNine --Shenine--

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello again Levi,
Just noticed your province, my best shooting buddy hails from there. I've visited there and always encountered nice friendly folks.
Matter of fact, I've been all over Canada in my near 65 years and met nice folks everywhere. :)

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
whompuss said:
Word of caution, we have several females who may spank you if you make a sexist post. One in particular, SheNine, can shoot a group with a .357 that amaze you. She's got a quick wit and bit of a tart snap but we all love her. The little green cactus juice drink and green head is in her honor- so I'll give you your first SheNine --Shenine--

Love ya, Honey!

Welcome #24!
I promise to be nice. And by the way, Is #24 a reference to Jeff Gordon?!?!? That might deserve a spanking!!! JUST KIDDING.............. :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Welcome #24 from the middle of New Mexico. Looking forward to seening you around the boards.

KYPD,

~Rick
a/k/a "The Gunrunner"

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,728 Posts
Greetings and Salutations

1 - 7 of 7 Posts