National Gun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ran across your forum thru a link from gunbroker.com, looks very interesting. I'm a "mature" shooter and have 40+ years in tool & die work and gunsmithing. I started my career working for Firearms International, Oxen Hill, Maryland in 1963 when I was 15 years old. Fibbed about my age to get hired, no one really cared much back then as long as you worked hard and learned quick! Those were the days before strict labor laws, OSHA and all the other wonderful regulatory agencies that have helped kill our manufacturing base and send the work to China. Sorry, I didn't mean to get started on that subject, just can't help myself. At any rate, I enjoy shooting and hunting but most of all I enjoy building custom fifles that shoot into one hole (still working on that one hole deal).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello, sounds like you have quite a bit of knowledge regarding firearms. You will be an asset to this site. Welcome! :-B-:

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
How's it going, johnpar -- we're glad you're here.

Welcome from NM,

~Rick
a/k/a "The Gunrunner"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice to meet you - this IS a nice forum - you'd make a nice addition to it -
hang around with us - kick off your shoes and enjoy!
:-B-:

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Welcome! Glad to have you join the family! :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
To all, thanks for the generous welcome. Hopefully I will be able to make a worthwhile contribution from time to time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts