National Gun Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Country Dad
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,. Im new this sight and I hope this is the sight for me. I have looked at many forums and everyone seems to have there head up there ass, Im just looking for a place where everyone is talking about the same thing, Our guns and everything that goes along with it. Im 28, I live in valrico fl.. I own and Love My Taures PT140. I have it on me everyday, its almost like my visa, cause I never leave home with out it. Thank you very much.

( Aim Small, Shoot Small )

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
Hey, Rick, welcome from Virginia.

The folks here are a lot more clear headed that those you'll find elsewhere.

BTW-I used to carry a PT140 Millenium Pro. Not a bad gun.

G

·
Hey Rick,
I'm a florida boy as well. I know what you mean. I just joined and i've been lookin at other forums and they are all either one of three forms of ass, smart, dumb, or jack. From what i can tell of the guys on here they are really kind and helpful and seem to really know their stuff.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,728 Posts
Greetings and Salutations

·
Country Dad
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well Thank you for the reply, Everyone seems very nice, and outgoing. I feel if I have a question about anything, dumb or not, I feel I wouldnt feel stupid asking,. and that I would get the answer Im looking for.

I love my Pt140, Iv never had any problems with it at all,. and for a smaller gun, and it being a 40, there's really no kick at all, Im very impressed,. Now Im just wating for crimson to come out with a laser for it.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Welcome, Rick
I agree, this forum is better than any other I have visited.

·
Registered
213 Posts
welcome Rick Im from Pensacola Florida..let me know if I can help in anyway :-B-:

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Welcome Florida Rick, from New Mexico Rick!

a/k/a "The Gunrunner"

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Welcome Rick. :D

We are a pretty laid back group around here and we try to stay non-confrontational. I hope you visit often.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts