National Gun Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I was going to attend some gun shows in Texas and I'm trying to find a good deal, maybe some used guns, how do you distinguish private sellers/vendors from regular vendors?

I can probably get a better deal with a private seller?

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
When I see questions like this I can't help but suspect ill intent. The search for the infamous gun show loophole that both does and doesn't exist. Are you able to pass a background check?

Let's assume your question is legit. Why does it matter? Are you looking for the best price? If so then look for the best price regardless of where it comes from and it could come from anywhere.

·
Premium Member
5,910 Posts
Where did he go? I want toll him some guns that have no paper trail. I can even reemove the serial numbers if you want. I cactus them down, both barrel and stock if you like. What about ammo? With every purchase this holiday season, I’ll throw in 100 rounds of ammo. If you don’t have cash I’ll trade for drugs! I hate losing a sale. Make an offer!

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
eh gun show`s aint what it used to be used to be able to get used firearms decent enough now adays prices are so jacked it is insane I got a panel van... I travel around in watch for the clown suit and free candy signs

1 - 6 of 6 Posts