National Gun Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm originally from Tennessee, but I moved to Washington State about a decade ago. I joined the forum a couple of days ago because I was trying to get information for a friend with a Ruger Single Six. (Which I found out very promptly, thank you Sig232 and Popeye).

When I was in my 20's I owned several guns, but I sold them just before the move from TN to WA. I started buying again about 7 years back. I was fortunate to meet my beautiful wife who soon became enthusiastic about shooting. (She insisted on me buying her a Smith model 66 for Christmas after we married.)

Anyway, I can't buy guns like I used to, since the money goes for other things. I have a lot of questions about what's best to buy, (so my sign in name should probably be something like "pistolquestions218"). Anyway I have a lot of questions and I'm sure I will have more in the future, not less. I look forward to the correspondence.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you as a member.:biggrin5:

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,659 Posts
Greetings and Salutations

·
Texas Legal Gunslinger
3,531 Posts
Welcome from Texas.

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Welcome to the forum, my hubby got me a model 66 for a valentines or mothers day, I don't remember which. Your wife has excellent taste in weapons, and you have excellent taste in wives...
Again welcome, ask all the questions you want, you will get some excellent information.

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
Welcome aboard from the Land of Lincoln!

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
Welcome from Virginia, sir.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts