National Gun Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stumbled across this forum in searching out info on something gun related. I spend hours of my life doing just that since dh and I opened our gun shop. Yes, a gun shop in NY. :eek6: My end of the business was supposed to be the paperwork. That lasted about 2 days. I am humbled every day in this shop. I have met some kids with a knowledge level that is very impressive. Some old farts that have history lessons galore. I am a member on a couple of forums, I am always interested in listening to what people think on events, guns and whatever. I do not have much time to cruise around but will on occaision. I am supposed to be retired but am working more hours than I have in a few years. We have a small farm and I sometimes get to visit my house during the daylight hours.:lol: As to shooting, haven't had time since we opened. Something wrong with that.

·
Registered
8,370 Posts
Welcome! Do you specialize in any particular guns or areas?

·
Aim true !
11,980 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome! Do you specialize in any particular guns or areas?
We are really encouraging reloading. We can order most anything in the gun dept. Until I got into this I did not realize how many toys are associated with guns. I think our specialty is friendly customer service. Sometimes I think we talk too much!

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,702 Posts
Greetings and Salutations

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,521 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·