National Gun Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dunno what to say :)

I'm Kyle, a 20 year old college senior in Newark. Computer Science major :)

I'm new here, always liked guns but never really pursued them until a friend sold me a 1907/17 french rifle with a bag of rounds. He's also going to be selling me a remmy 870E in a month or so.

If I drive and not fly, I'm planning on hunting a bit this winter with my rifle :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome from SE GA.
I take guns when I fly. Need a secure hard case (aluminum is best) with a good grade lock. I use a combination type. All airlines have special check in proceedures so call ahead and find out what they are; then allow an extra hour to jump through their hoops. They don't go out of their way to make it easy. :crazy:

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
Welcome from Virginia.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,708 Posts
Greetings and Salutations

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
Welcome from the Land of Lincoln!

·
Texas Legal Gunslinger
3,531 Posts
Welcome from Texas.

·
love the UK envy the US
785 Posts
hi from across the pond so your new to guns well enjoy

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Welcome:biggrin5:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome from SE GA.
I take guns when I fly. Need a secure hard case (aluminum is best) with a good grade lock. I use a combination type. All airlines have special check in proceedures so call ahead and find out what they are; then allow an extra hour to jump through their hoops. They don't go out of their way to make it easy. :crazy:
Thanks, I'm TRYING to plan the trip so I can drive rather than fly, but if I have to fly one way or both ways I may poke around to see what I'd have to do.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Mr. Pyromonkey. Glad you found us. BTW, if you do decide to fly and take firearms, my strong advice is to check with the airline, not a gun forum. ...just sayin'...

Looking forward to seeing you around the boards.

KYPD,

~Rick
a/k/a "The Gunrunner"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts