National Gun Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
my daily driver Henry Model X 30-30 Winchester customized by Ranger Point Precision
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone!

Just joined today and very happy to be a part of this community! My name is Gene Faucella. I am from NY (Unfortunately) and I am a Country loving, God praising, Patriotic practicing American trying to preserve the practice of Patriotism in the world we live in today.

I own an Insurance Agency and we specialize in Insuring Pre & Post WW2 Firearms and Memorabilia.

Other than that I head to the range weekly and love growing my collection. I would love to meet other fellow enthusiasts here and help grow and support the community in anyway I can.

Gene Faucella
(O) 516-515-9260 (C) 516-669-6797
[email protected]

·
Registered
my daily driver Henry Model X 30-30 Winchester customized by Ranger Point Precision
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Howdy. Sounds more like an ad or solicitation than a greeting but hey what do I know.
Sorry didn't mean for it to sound so "Ad Like" just introducing myself and letting people know what I do. Now If I disappear and don't partake in discussions and different topics then yes that would be soliciting in my opinion. But I'll be here for the long run my friend!

·
AZHerper
6,004 Posts
Hi Everyone!

Just joined today and very happy to be a part of this community! My name is Gene Faucella. I am from NY (Unfortunately) and I am a Country loving, God praising, Patriotic practicing American trying to preserve the practice of Patriotism in the world we live in today.

I own an Insurance Agency and we specialize in Insuring Pre & Post WW2 Firearms and Memorabilia.

Other than that I head to the range weekly and love growing my collection. I would love to meet other fellow enthusiasts here and help grow and support the community in anyway I can.

Gene Faucella
(O) 516-515-9260 (C) 516-669-6797
[email protected]
Welcome from Arizona and kudos for representing yourself for just who and what you are. Sincerity and honesty goes a long way on this forum!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome from Arizona and kudos for representing yourself for just who and what you are. Sincerity and honesty goes a long way on this forum!
I appreciate it thank you! If you cant be true to yourself then what do you really have you know? Thanks again!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Welcome from MA (Middle Alabama) -- enjoy your tour. -- Spent 6 years at Pease AFB. 8 months of winter and 4 months of crappy ice fishing.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts