National Gun Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been hearing about the forum for some time and wanted to see what all the hub-bub was all about.
I agree, nice, clean and informative, good to see for a change.
A little about me, female, don't have to wait till Vetrans Day, 4th of July or any other holiday to fly my American Flag in the front yard, I cry whenever I hear tapps. I am a FIRM believer that we live in the greatest country in the world and many great men and women have given their lives to keep it that way. I haven't met too many guns I didn't like to fire.
I am looking forward to meeting all of you!!

G

·
You are welcome here, thanks for coming.

As for your state, the most fantastic sight I ever saw was taking off from the Albuquerque airport and seeing the sky filled with beautiful balloons. That followed two days in Santa Fe, a most beautiful city. My wife is dying to make that trip on balloon week. We hope to do it for our 20th anniversary.

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcomes, appreciate them.
I agree, the balloon fiesta is a wonderful sight, only state in the country that the phrase "when pigs fly" isn't used too often,
'cause during the fiesta there is at least one pig balloon flying over head... when you make it NM, let me know, will show you some of the other sights.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,669 Posts
Greetings & Salutations

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Bravo another female has wandered into NGF! Welcome!

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sooo, does that mean that Shenine and I are the only females in the forum????
this could be fun... :twisted:
Marsh

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
GonBalistik said:
Marsh

Hehehehehe!!! Yes, it does, and it will be................. ;) Wanna play tag?!?! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SheNine said:
GonBalistik said:
Marsh

Hehehehehe!!! Yes, it does, and it will be................. ;) Wanna play tag?!?! :mrgreen:
Ok, I feel stupit for asking "how do we play tag>?" at any case you are obviously IT>>>>

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
GonBalistik...GonBalistik...where have I heard that name....?

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
GonBalistik said:
SheNine said:
GonBalistik said:
Marsh

Ok, I feel stupit for asking "how do we play tag>?" at any case you are obviously IT>>>>
LOL! Sorry, didn't meant to confuse you! Just implying that when I'm not around to cause trouble, you're IT! :twisted:

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SheNine said:
GonBalistik said:
SheNine said:
GonBalistik said:
Marsh

LOL! Sorry, didn't meant to confuse you! Just implying that when I'm not around to cause trouble, you're IT! :twisted:
That's ok, I am easily confused... Believe it or not, I used to be very computer/internet savy. That was all before the hubby retired.... I will try really to follow in your footsteps....

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You indeed are a very sick woman. Gotta love it. :-B-:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts