National Gun Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this forum but not to shooting. I've owned guns since I was a kid and have owned, traded, bought, sold and have many. These days I shoot my AR 5.56, .22, .44. 9mm, .40, .300 Win Mag, 12 gauge, .357 and the occasional Mosin for fun. I'm not a 'great' shot, but with the rifles, I can hold 2MOA or better most any day of the week. I hunt with the .300 and it's the only weapon I have with a scope.

I have been blessed with 2 wonderful daughters and they are both excellent shots with the 12 gauge, .357, 9mm, .40 and AR. I load most of my own ammo. I go through thousands of rounds a year.

I can best describe myself as a card carrying Patriot of these United States of America. I love my country and all that it stands for. This is the greatest Nation God ever saw fit to create. Period.

I am not a hyphenated-American of any stripe. I am an American. I am a conservative first and foremost. I am a Republican for voting purposes. Gun issues are paramount to me.

I call and write my elected representatives often. I believe in God and I believe God inspired our forefathers who created this nation for us.

I'm college educated and have a pretty good job.

I'm still married to the girl of my dreams and I'm still trying to figure her out. :biggrin5:

More info than anyone needs I'm sure. Hope I fit in!

Steve

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
You hope you fit in? Wow, it looks as though you have been one of us for a very long time.
Welcome to the forum, jump in and have fun.

·
Red State Rising
2,215 Posts
Welcome, seems to me you've come to the right place. :D

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
We have had the light on for you waiting for you!

Any gun owner, shooter or hunter that is a solid American is welcome at NGF.

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
Welcome from around the Beltway (Virginia).

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Glad you joined us, Mr. G&G, you should feel right at home.

KYPD,

~Rick
a/k/a "The Gunrunner"

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,669 Posts
Greetings and Salutations

·
Just Some Dude...
1,142 Posts
Hello & Welcome from Michigan

·
Texas Legal Gunslinger
3,531 Posts
Welcome from Texas.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hey im new also so where in MD are you located maybe you are with range and we can hook up sometime for some targeting fun, im a pretty good shot, im gonna post up a few shots of my most recent targets

1 - 15 of 15 Posts