National Gun Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

my name is Kai, I am a German living in France. Beeing a sport shooter since more than 30 years, I only started last year to reload my own ammunition, especially because I fell in love with lever action rifles. And those deserve some extra good care when it comes to ammunition. I also look forward loading them with black powder in short future.

I have an Uberti 1873 in .357, a swedish Mauer in 6.5x55 and a Browning Bl22, in addition I also own a CZ75 in 9 mm and a Haemmerli in .22. I am also right now hunting for a Winchester 92 in .44 WCF prodices in 1902, but the auction is still running for the next 5 days. Also high on my list is a Parker Lee Enfield in .58.

I am here to understand how you do your ammunition, especially black powder and how you take care of your lever action rifles.

Kai

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
22,270 Posts
Welcome from NC!

·
Aim true !
10,268 Posts

·
Banned
8,370 Posts
Welcome from Florida!

·
Registered
700 Posts
Howdy from Texas.
I load and shoot black powder cartridges in .45 caliber in reproduction pistols. I hope you like cleaning because you will do a lot of it. Black powder is fun but it is dirty.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Howdy from Texas.
I hope you like cleaning because you will do a lot of it. Black powder is fun but it is dirty
i know, I know, ...

I shoot also a Hawken in .45 and a pistol in .45. My wife puts me into the bathtub together with my guns right after coming home from the range :lol:

I said for 20 years I am not going to shoot muzzle loaders. But when I made my reloading license, I had to make a few shots with a black powder pistol. Man I tell you, that stuff is more dangerous than weed :smile::smile:

Since then the number of muzzle loaders at home is constantly growing.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
53,927 Posts
Greetings and Salutations

Reactions: Freiburger

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Hey welcome from Kentucky....France huh the French do they shoot with pinkies up? I have always wondered hahahahahahahaahahah Or is that the British I am thinking of with the Tea? hahahahahahah....

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
53,927 Posts
Greetings and Salutations

1 - 14 of 14 Posts