National Gun Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Red State Rising
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
That's right, California, the land where gun ownership is taboo, and marijuana is legal (sort of). Hello all! I'm a 23 year old auditor (not IRS, school districts) in socal. I've been trolling around these forums for a couple of weeks now looking for answers to gun questions. I purchased a new XD40 Service model yesterday, though I can't pick it up til the 13th (again, thank California). I've been around and shooting guns since I was about 8. I own a ruger 10/22 that my dad bought me for my 14th birthday. My favorite gun that I've shot is my Dad's 6.5 barrel 357 magnum revolver (SA ruger). I swear I could put a bullet through a bullet hole with that gun. :D

Anyway I wanted to introduce myself and let you all know that I'm looking for cheap .40 ammo to be had for range shooting. I can't wait to put a few hundred rounds through my XD when I get it in a little over a week. I appreciate your forums and look forward to learning more about guns (and possibly getting into reloading). Thanks guys!

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
Welcome from Virginia.

·
Just Some Dude...
1,142 Posts
Hello from Michigan

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,659 Posts
Greetings and Salutations

Cheap ammunition = Oxymoron.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Jump in and have fun.

KYPD,

~Rick
a/k/a "The Gunrunner"

·
Texas Legal Gunslinger
3,531 Posts
Welcome from Texas

·
Red State Rising
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for all of the welcomes. I know ammo isn't cheap anymore popeye, the cheap I'm talking about is relative to the price that is normal today. :D

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,659 Posts
Blazer, aluminum cased, ammunition is relatively inexpensive.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts