National Gun Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. My name is Matt, and I am a gunoholic. My old Gunny referred me to this site in hopes that you people can help me out.

·
Texas Legal Gunslinger
3,531 Posts
Welcome from Texas.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Hello everyone. My name is Matt, and I am a gunoholic. My old Gunny referred me to this site in hopes that you people can help me out.
Hi, Matt! The first step toward dealing with an addiction is to confront it. You've shown great courage in doing so. I think you'll find many other folks who have walked the road you're on, who will help you and lend you their shoulder. Not their guns. Not their ammo. Not their money to buy more guns. Just their shoulder, however stinky and sweaty it may be. Take care, Buddy -- we're all behind you.

KYPD,

~Rick
a/k/a "The Gunrunner" ...and Chief Enabler

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Oh, sorry I forgot Thank you for your SERVICE!

THAT, I'm not joking about!!!

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
Welcome from Virginia.

We've simplified the 12 steps for Gunaholics:

Step 1: Identify the gun you awnt.
Step 2: Buy it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi, Matt! The first step toward dealing with an addiction is to confront it. You've shown great courage in doing so. I think you'll find many other folks who have walked the road you're on, who will help you and lend you their shoulder. Not their guns. Not their ammo. Not their money to buy more guns. Just their shoulder, however stinky and sweaty it may be. Take care, Buddy -- we're all behind you.

KYPD,

~Rick
a/k/a "The Gunrunner" ...and Chief Enabler
Thank you for the advise. As of now, I only own three guns. A Mossberg 500, a Rem 700, and a S&W Model 686. But as soon as I go from roustabout to Roughneck I plan on buying more. Many more. But first I have to get my CCL down here. As I understand it, because my CCL has to have my address on it, I have to get a new one because I moved. Please do not thank me. The Corps thanked me twice a month while I was in.

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Welcome from over here in New Mexico. I am quite surprised that no one warned you about Gunrnr, so I guess it is left up to me, AGAIN.
Gunrnr is only let out of the home on the weekends and tends to forget to take his medication. He is a firm believer in the 12 step programs and shoots butterflies with his 12 gauge shotgun while wearing nothing but his Spiderman underwear.
Anyway, welcome to the forum, there are a lot of really knowledgeable folks here.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome from over here in New Mexico. I am quite surprised that no one warned you about Gunrnr, so I guess it is left up to me, AGAIN.
Gunrnr is only let out of the home on the weekends and tends to forget to take his medication. He is a firm believer in the 12 step programs and shoots butterflies with his 12 gauge shotgun while wearing nothing but his Spiderman underwear.
Anyway, welcome to the forum, there are a lot of really knowledgeable folks here.
He sounds like a good guy. I think we will get along just fine.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,672 Posts
Greetings and Salutations

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
A big welcome to the forum from Oregon!:biggrin5:

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
Welcome aboard Matt from the Land of Lincoln! A former 0311 E-3 from K/3/7 here.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts