National Gun Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Aim true !
10,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a feeling to wait till later this afternoon. Because of the hunters that shoot and not check what may be beyond the deer. I hate these fear gut feelings. But better safe than sorry. This is the 1st year rifle starts on a Saturday in Pa. So probably more hunters out than when it started the Monday after Thanksgiving.

·
Super Moderator
5,704 Posts
We only have shotgun on public land no rifle, unless hunting squirrel then its ok to 22 rimfire rifles. Rifle is ok to use on private with over ten acres, which I'm nine and three quarters far from :)

Reactions: Coalcracker

·
Registered
18,627 Posts
Man up! Put on that Orange Day-glo "bullseye vest" and get out there. Don't worry, the deer are color-blind. You'll blend right in .............

·
Super Moderator
5,704 Posts
Ha lol want to hear something screwed up n kind of funny.....Connecticut, no lie now, Connecticut made up a law and tried to get it passed (it didn't I think it was tabled for now) that hunters must wear pink instead of orange when hunting. Reason being then nut cooks of the mothers need a life and newton derangements wanted orange to be their color to wear, to signify their fight against firearms and firearm owners.

Reactions: Coalcracker

·
Aim true !
10,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I drove out where i was going to hunt. 2 others parked there. I'll go monday in the snow. I think the neon green the road crews wear would be better than the orange. When i got back my Ruger 10/22 sling arrived. I'll put it on tonight.

·
Premium Member
5,940 Posts
Get out there and take a nice buck. If you start receiving incoming, lay down a surprising fire and fall back by squad using over leaping fields of fire. Call for air support or artillery and direct the fire. If you’ve haven’t got the 1000 yard stare when you get home then you haven’t hunted public land long enough.

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
22,319 Posts
What Popeye said.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts