National Gun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
Cool.

I love these stories. I wonder if Barak will find them instructional.

Posted to his website:

I know that Senator Obama is uncertain of the need for handguns and citizens' rights to self-defense.

Here is a link to a website that contains a large number of stories where honest, law-abiding citizens have saved their own lives and the lives of others because they stood up as responsible adults and did the right thing.

http://www.claytoncramer.com/gundefense ... ogger.html

Links to each story are provided to support the veracity of these occurrences.

In the light of this objective data, I would be interested in hearing exactly how he could remain to be uncertain of the need of law abiding citizens to have the constitutional right to self-defense.

Sincerely,

Charles Garman

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Way to go Bill

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Yes, his reaction should be interesting. Especially for a guy who voted against increased penalties for gang members involved in felonies, solely on the grounds that it would disproportionately affect the African-Americans in his State Senate district.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gunrnr said:
Yes, his reaction should be interesting. Especially for a guy who voted against increased penalties for gang members involved in felonies, solely on the grounds that it would disproportionately affect the African-Americans in his State Senate district.
But if "They Do The Crime, They Should Do The Time!"

Black, White, Yellow, color should have no bearing on the punishment for crime.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
sig232 said:
But if "They Do The Crime, They Should Do The Time!"

Black, White, Yellow, color should have no bearing on the punishment for crime.
That may be the way you and I think, but we're not the enlightened "Post-racial Messiah", either.

YEAH, post-racial -- sort of like, hmmm, lessse, ummm...Reverend Wright, Reverend Moss, or Father Pfleger. Yeah, that's the ticket...POST-racial.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ah yes, Father Pfleger! Now there is an interesting character. Talk about playing to the audience. He waltzes into a black church and tells them what they want to hear using the same language and mannerisms as the Rev Wright or Jessie Jackson for that matter. The reverse of an "Uncle Tom!"

I have my doubts about his sincerity! How about you?

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
I have no doubt about his sincerity. He's a self-hating, post-religious, shame-and-self hate-spewing white POS. I think Sen. Robert Byrd had a word for his type. He mentioned that filthy word in an interview on FOX News, a few years ago. I'm just not sure the context was the same.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts