National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was curious to know how many other people have had issues with other forums? I dont want to bad talk the forums so lets use the term....... "them" for all incidents.

Im sure you have read the thread I posted about the one I hate!

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
I got poofed once on GB asking why another guys thread got poofed! Against the rules!

·
Banned
818 Posts
Rimfirecentral.com

I absolutely despise that lowlife site. Rather than just kick me out of the site like the immature pendejos that they are, what do they do? They know how much I am pro-Military and they feel the need to create some thread in the "paying member section" which I can't see saying that I hate the Military and I hate Veterans. Now I have to live with that stupid rumor/lie for the rest of my online life.

G

·
Had a problem with one that they fixed, when I could finally put it into words they could understand.

Doug

* edited to remove the name Gun Broker.

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
Too many to mention, that is why I'm here!

Some are overly moderated and that makes the forum boring, and others have too many mall ninjas. There are even a few that a filled with male chauvinists who think a woman is nothing more than an evil psycho-b!tch who is out to take their money!

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
umm Shenine..... You ARE a evil psycho-b!tch who is out to take their money!

JUST KIDDING!

You are a gun owner who likes to shoot weapons and be nice..... ;)

·
Banned
818 Posts
Another thing that annoys me at other forums is my whole age thing. I know I'm still young and everything, but that doesn't mean I'm ignorant when it comes to gun knowledge. Sure I'm not the smartest, but I do know a lot for my age. Another thing that bugs me is people who think that shooting a bigger gun makes you more of a man. I hate that logic. I am on a VERY limited budget and am perfectly happy shooting airguns or .22s.

G

·
I've never been banned but I have voluntarily left another forum that is known for a lot of mean spirited people. They dominate the General Conversation threads and will verbally shread you if you disagree with them. The moderators have favorites they allow to post offensive stuff but poof others who complain.
Makes me appreciate this forum.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
whompuss said:
I've never been banned but I have voluntarily left another forum that is known for a lot of mean spirited people. They dominate the General Conversation threads and will verbally shread you if you disagree with them. The moderators have favorites they allow to post offensive stuff but poof others who complain.
Makes me appreciate this forum.
Hummmmmmmmmmmm.............sounds like the place that I hung out for about a year!

·
Registered
658 Posts
I had one guy send me a message privately on a forum that I must assume was Hispanic.
I do not like all the illegals that come over our borders here in SE AZ which is the worst county for both illegals and drugs in the country.
No, I don't believe in shooting them. The illegals are just looking for a better life. We choose not to enforce the laws on the books and they just keep on coming. On the other hand hiring more border patrol and building fences is not the answer either anymore than more gun control is. We just need to treat these people as violators. Jail them, put them to work for 6 months to benefit the country and then ship them back. If you don't know we take them back right away and they are back in the country in less than 72 hours with a good chance of not being caught the second time. They can only catch maybe one 4-6 of them. Just not enough manpower and too much land to watch.
Anyway, the guy said he thought he would take a drive over from TX and set me straight by taking a shot at me. I warned him I do carry and anyone past my no trespassing sign would be would be treated as possibly aggressive and met with firearms.
I never heard from the clown again. I also reported him to the administrative people on that forum.

G

·
Nah - never really any problems of consequence. I've been using computers - all Macs - from about 1982 - I ran some early bulletin boards and have been on countless Net forums - I've got a lot of interests - I usually hang around until it's time to move on. Every board seems to develop/maintains a few folks who have the 'Big Fish in the Small Pond Syndrome.' I ignore them - as I ignore those who get infuriated over comments made to them by others. I've seen a number of guys threaten to drive to another's town and duke it out with them - hilarious low life clowns.

... bottom line is; This is the Net - no more - no less. if you're going to get all hung up on yourself ... take up quilting.
:D

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
zipperzap said:
Nah - never really any problems of consequence. I've been using computers - all Macs - from about 1982 - I ran some early bulletin boards and have been on countless Net forums - I've got a lot of interests - I usually hang around until it's time to move on. Every board seems to develop/maintains a few folks who have the 'Big Fish in the Small Pond Syndrome.' I ignore them - as I ignore those who get infuriated over comments made to them by others. I've seen a number of guys threaten to drive to another's town and duke it out with them - hilarious low life clowns.

... bottom line is; This is the Net - no more - no less. if you're going to get all hung up on yourself ... take up quilting.
:D
Ha!Ha! So true! :lol:

G

·
glock talk and m1911 moderators and me have had a go at it a time or two. i dont buy into there crap about there gun being better than every other gun made.

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just happned to see a "NEW" policy set place at another forum... Seems like they want to look more "Civil"... Sounds to me like they want to be freakin ROBOTS!

My god....

Just to let people know this is my only rule:

People please be yourselves, debate with others, enjoy new ideas and techniques, TALK TOO MUCH!, and avoid serious arguments....... Thanks!

Thats how it is supposed to be.

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
Travis said:
Just happned to see a "NEW" policy set place at another forum... Seems like they want to look more "Civil"... Sounds to me like they want to be freakin ROBOTS!

My god....

Just to let people know this is my only rule:

People please be yourselves, debate with others, enjoy new ideas and techniques, TALK TOO MUCH!, and avoid serious arguments....... Thanks!

Thats how it is supposed to be.

ALL HAIL, TRAVIS ! :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts