National Gun Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have u ever sold or traded a pistol or rifle that you wanted to kick yourself in the butt?

Sold my AR-15 and just want to kick myself right now.....

·
Registered
211 Posts
Sure have

I had a plainfield M1 Carbine that I sold wish I had kept

·
Old School.
11,011 Posts
I used to buy and sell years ago before I got married. A lot of old S&W's,Colts went through my hands. Sure wish I would have hung on to more.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Have u ever sold or traded a pistol or rifle that you wanted to kick yourself in the butt?

Sold my AR-15 and just want to kick myself right now.....

Are you kidding????? I have often thought about buying an ass kicking machine and standing in front of it for at least an hour per day to remind and punish myself for selling many, many wonderfull weapons for a song.

Some of the inventory sold:

Model 27 S&W in a walnut box. Five inch barrel.

Colt Python 357 blue 6"

Two Ruger Security Six 357 mag, 4" Barrels

Remington 30-06 with scope

S&W Model 60 357 mag

S&W Model 442

Ruger Flatop 44 mag 7.5" barrel

Marlin Lever 444

Marlin Lever 44 mag

Winchester 30-30

Ruger 44 Super Redhawk with Scope

Browning High Power 9 mm

Colt 1911 series 70- Nickel Finish

Mauser 32 cal

Browning 25 Cal

Those are just a few that come to mind. There were many others.

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
I've sold a few guns in my search for a conceal carry weapon.

None of them anything special, or guns that I cared to shoot again.

·
Ruler of Ramnation
1,013 Posts
I've sold and traded guns, most recently last year. I've always seemed to come out for the best on deals, and get what I want. Only thing I should kick myself over was letting that Norinco 1911A1 go. What's done is done.

·
Registered
241 Posts
actually I do have one gun I really dont like, A taurus P92 9mm.

I dont know if I'm used to glocks or what but the damn thing will not hit where I'm pointing, seems to be about 4" low and 2" left of where I aim at around 15 yards. A buddy of mine has the same problem(almost, only 4" low) with a beretta 92. I found an adjustable sight for a beretta 92 but it didn't fit my taurus. Gave it to my buddy and now he can shoot strait. I've though about selling it to buy another glock but just can't seem too. anyone interested?

·
Right Wing Zealot
1,228 Posts
I sold a Mossberg .12 ga 'Jungle Gun' back in the early 90's to another rowdy ******* for about 2x what I had paid for it....They don't make them anymore for whatever reason, but it was kind of a neat gun.

I also sold my Franchi SPAS 12 back then as well...not sure I really miss it though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts