National Gun Forum banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Gunny the Gun said:
Never tried it, I think I will dunk a deer steak in milk tonight and see if it works.
No G U gota let it soak overnite,some dudes swear by It,never lasts long enough round here to Make it to the Cow :!: :!: ,Is Jerky Hard to make?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
eXXit said:
No G U gota let it soak overnite,some dudes swear by It,never lasts long enough round here to Make it to the Cow :!: :!: ,Is Jerky Hard to make?
oh, ok. I dont make my jerky, It stinks up the house too much, the meat shop does all my processing.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Dont U Believe Me :( ...so how did they feel about processing a Bear :lol: nd Yes its not a joke does anyone else know wat Im talkin about :?:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
eXXit said:
Dont U Believe Me :( ...so how did they feel about processing a Bear :lol: nd Yes its not a joke does anyone else know wat Im talkin about :?:
I believe you, And they were a bit surprised seeing as they mostly do deer and cow. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Gunny the Gun said:
I believe you, And they were a bit surprised seeing as they mostly do deerand cow.
LMAO! G ! thanx!.. Do U know anything bout that Guy Timothy TreadWell,some Grizzly Adams type fella :?: sori just seem Bears was good place to head without starting a new thread ...Yet :!:

61 - 67 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.