National Gun Forum banner
41 - 60 of 67 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
eXXit said:
Nice ;) and that kicks arse 4 bear...obviously,how big was it :?: is it standing in the living room??
It was not to big, about mid size mid teens. My brother took the pelt it hangs on the wall in his trophy room, I get a pic next time I am over there. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
That would be :cool: take some photos of ur bros trophy room...they WILL be app :cool: ;) does anyone else have Out of Country stories to tell,anywhere out of ur own bak Yard :!: :!:

· Registered
341 Posts
Very nice, that takes some balls to hunt a bear with a bow. Thats the way I would want to hunt, it calls for more excitement and gives the bear a chance. I am a ***** when it comes to hunting, I always feel bad after shooting animals. :?

-Derek

· Registered
341 Posts
Gunny the Gun said:
xjedix said:
I always feel bad after shooting animals. :?
Grow some balls derek :p, if it feeds you hungry belly then they did not die in vain.
I know I know, I do hunt dove and quail. I've honestly never eaten any big game nor would I know how to clean one. I didn't grow up with anyone that hunts big game so I have never had the opportunity to try. :|

-Derek

G

·
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
xjedix said:
I know I know, I do hunt dove and quail. I've honestly never eaten any big game nor would I know how to clean one.
Hay X! dont worry bout the bear eatin carnivor that is the GUNNY ;) ...so U never eatin Big Game,well at least U can dress them,Dude once U have you,ll never look Back :!:

N.E one else? :|

G

·
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
SheNine said:
The only thing I hunt Honey, is my hubby........ He likes to be chased!!! LOL
Do I really need to say it again SheNine ;) & shes a Stalker :twisted:Man I gota get Me One :!:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Hay Gunny,Have actually eatn Bear :?: Forgive my naievity on the subject :oops: as we dont have the oppertunity to sink our teeth into a Man eating Carnivor :!: :!: wats it like(bear Meat?)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Gunny the Gun said:
very ... gamey. It was good, very tasteful, a little greasy. Good meat all in all
How did U have it :?: Like casserole,Fried Bak Steaks. and no not bein a smartarse :?:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Gunny the Gun said:
very ... gamey. It was good, very tasteful, a little greasy. Good meat all in all
Ive heard that if you soak REALLY Gamey meat in milk this can take someof the Game flavor out,Is this true?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
eXXit said:
Ive heard that if you soak REALLY Gamey meat in milk this can take someof the Game flavor out,Is this true?
Never tried it, I think I will dunk a deer steak in milk tonight and see if it works.

41 - 60 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.