National Gun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you hunted or shot i.e comp,out of your own country :?: If so where? I hav,nt had the pleasure yet :D but if you,ve read any of my other posts,Ive got a thing for African game...
Like to hear from the trophy hunters out there. :cool:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
some phesant. i was on my way to alaska from north carolina. it was on the way while i was moving

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
Once in Guam, Anderson AFB rod and gun. Hunted wild pig and black francolin (like a quail).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:cool: did u take ur Guns? how difficult was it to get the Logistics together :?: and any trophy Boars?

·
Registered
341 Posts
eXXit said:
Sweet, I hope you get there,why Africa?
I have heard some good stories about hunting in Africa. If I were to do any big game hunting I would want it to be something that absolutely scares the hell out of you, lion or bear and take it out at somewhat close range. It would be interesting to run into a situation like this:

-Derek

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You,d be hard pressed to find a bear in Africa ;) but I recon the same thing dangerous game although the Boks would make an awsome trophy :cool:

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
eXXit said:
:cool: did u take ur Guns? how difficult was it to get the Logistics together :?: and any trophy Boars?
No, I did not take my own guns but borrowed a friends that was stationed on Guam. Had to have a hunting license at $10 and a base hunting license (which I got at very low cost ;) )No trophy boars. :( Took one boar on a one day hunt but IIRC 30 birds on the other two days of bird hunting.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sweet body count on the birds :D shame bout the boars though :lol: ! N.e 1 else got a story to tell :?:

1 - 20 of 67 Posts