National Gun Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, let me say that I am not selling any of these guns here. These are valuations I have made for a widow that she will use as a basis for selling them on her own.

I am not selling these guns.

I would, however, like the community's opinion as to whether I have valued the guns correctly.

Any advice or suggestions as to where the best place to sell these guns in Washington State would be welcome.

Note: the image is large so it may take a few seconds to load. If you see only a small image in your browser, click on the image and it will enlarge to full size.

http://clivedexx.com/guns2.jpg

·
Registered
7,193 Posts
I`m not familar with some of these but on the ones I do recognize I`d say you are in the ball park pretty well.

·
Registered
932 Posts
That top one that's labeled as a Ruger? Nope. Astra 600, probably in 9mm Largo

The unknown one? Cz 52 in 7.62 x25 Tokarev

Little ? revolver? Probably Belgian, could be french or even spanish. Missing
the safety lever. Look for proof marks---that will nail down the country of origin.
Value---not much.

Pricing. You might be a bit optimistic on a few of them, but in todays climate
maybe not, and it's a lot easier to drop a high price than to raise a low one!

Keep in mind that the prices you have listed are full up retail. If you go to a dealer
to sell them, expect a MUCH lower offer.

·
1,796 Posts
There are a couple that jump out as too high like the star. 45 and the. 44 mag. And a couple I see underpriced but not by much. The. 22 s in particular I see selling for around $450 most times. Armslist is viewed by many and would work for most the guns. The more collectable ones might see the best turn around from a auction or even a consignment sale. Not sure where in WA. Y'all are but county line guns in yelm,WA would be a good place to start. Or w.a.c as they put on most the gun shows.

·
Registered
308 Posts
What is so special about the Nagant? I have two 1939 Tula produced with matching ser. no's in 80% condition. They did sell in the $125 range before this present gun buying panic.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the info guys. Really helpful. If anyone else has anything to add, it would be much appreciated.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts