National Gun Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
The book is for robots, you've got to understand people and treat them the way you would like to be treated and that should make things easier all around. People are not stupid and they can sense when they are being sandbagged.

My thinking was; if the guys is local you could always start off giving a break and deal with the person otherwise in the future if a warning didn't do the trick the first time or so.
This thinking represents the old school LEO's pretty well. Back in the day when the average citizen saw the LEO as the good guy and the LEO viewed himself as part of the community rather than a separate class from and above the average citizen. Seems that nowdays its all about generating community revenue through traffic tickets, and i think the average citizen is begining to view the LEO was someone looking for an opportunity to get their hands into his wallet. Kind of a sad perspective as to our societies direction.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Welcome to NGF - The Zombie Edition, where long-dead threads are reanimated. Set and stay a bit!

Reactions: gunzilla and DPM

·
crockett007
293 Posts
Listen Brother, I don't think you're not getting a whole lot of love here with your story. Switch on interior lights, keep both hands on the wheel until he get's to the door, tell him you're LEO and retrieve your badge....IT'S OVER.

·
Registered
7,253 Posts
Considering this thread is old, and I haven't seen the bounty hunter on here since I have been a member tells me maybe he was disrespectful to LEO once again:lol:

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,521 Posts
Quote "Me: Um, you didn't when you changed lanes to blue light me. Are you above the law?"

Sorry i can't take this, This guy throwing this line when he damn well knows that he will avoid his ticket just by flashing his "ABOVE THE LAW" badge makes me sick even if it's all normal and dandy to you guys.

But i guess as a "normal citizen" i shouldn't be here in the first place.

Carry on officers.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts