National Gun Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy new year everyone, hopefully this year....well it hopefully it don;t get worse.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Happy New Years. At the turn of the new year I shot up a pineapple in celebration as I do on New Years. First I shot it with a Ruger Vaquero in .45 Long Colt and then I shot it with a lever action Henry Big Boy in .45 Long Colt. Here is what's left of the pineapple.

·
Registered
14,706 Posts
I'm dreading this year, the democrats are out for blood, our blood. But I'm real thankful that the holidays are over. Bah humbug.

·
Keep calm & return fire!
12,897 Posts
Happy New Year

(Threads merged btw)

·
Registered
256 Posts
Happy new year fellas, glad this one is over hopefully next year will be better. Or we go to civil war. But shoot, that’s be better then what we have in some places

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
23,161 Posts
Happy New Year! I hope 2021 is better than 2020.

·
Aim true !
11,332 Posts
Happy new year everyone. We all made it through 2020. And we all will keep on going in 2021. The support here among members is outstanding.

Reactions: Ziggidy

·
Super Moderator
11,515 Posts
Happy New Year to all y'all, too. Sadly, I'm being optimistic here when I say that this crap is going to continue for another six months, minimum. Realistically, another 12 months.

Ugh.

--Wag--

Reactions: Ziggidy

·
Registered
155 Posts
Happy New Year to all y'all, too. Sadly, I'm being optimistic here when I say that this crap is going to continue for another six months, minimum. Realistically, another 12 months.

Ugh.

--Wag--
That and the economic situation is still precarious as ever. What progress the economy has made so far is really unstable. With the level of unemployment/underemployment and number of people at risk of losing their housing through eviction at record highs, we’re probably looking at ten years for the real economy to recover. The real economy is reflected by the number of people on food assistance and unemployment, not the stock market or government employment statistics. The actual unemployment rate is usually estimated to be twice the official rate in normal times-God knows what it actually is now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts