National Gun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
35 and sunny today, nice for this time of year here. Brought out EDC (try to every week) and my S&W model 28. Decided to shoot the magnum first, probably not a great idea, because it kind of destroyed the stump I hang my targets from and made it difficult to keep them from falling off. Anyway, I'll put pics of the targets below.

Here's the magnum. I did good with this one, it's one of those guns that seems like it would be hard to shoot, but always seems to put the shots pretty much where you want them to be.

Recreation Shooting sport Games Circle Shooting

Then here is my EDC, didn't do much shooting on paper because the target kept falling. There's a bit on this target, the rest of my shooting was at snowballs.

Recreation Shooting sport Games Individual sports Shooting

I seem to have plateaued with the glock, just have to keep at it, maybe break it up with some other guns or diversify my training with it a bit. Might help to space out my practice sessions a bit more too. Anyway, any pointers or constructive criticism is welcome, though I know only so much can be told from the target alone.

· Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think that is good shooting for 35 degree weather! You will probably see tighter groups when it warms up. :thumbsup:
35 is nothing, just wait till January, I'll likely have single digit temps to contend with, if not sub-zero. Don't know if I'll do much shooting when it gets that cold though, I have my limits.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.